Micro Life Micro Life

Rly cool track, reminds me of OMFG's songs

Necromorph Necromorph

This is dope as hell I dunno how this doesnt have more plays

Visionary Visionary

Woah, nice track man gj (:

Hydrozoa Hydrozoa

Good track, sets a really nice atmosphere and chill to listen to

watermusic34 responds:

Sweet. Thanks for saying so.

Boss Fight Boss Fight

Couldve been more upbeat, but thats just my taste in general, otherwise I like it.

Andromeda - Mission 1 Andromeda - Mission 1

I generally dont like ambient music so much, but this one had a great feel to it and it does feel very space-like (and I love everything about space).

-Deterioration- -Deterioration-

Remove a bit of the mud/rumble, likely coming from the bassline. Snapier kick with less tail, and a low-mid heavier snare is what I would experiment with first. How it soudns like me is that some things are fighting to dominate the same frequencies and it sucks the energy out of the track.

Otherwise its a cool track :)

JY2000 responds:

I'll try that out, thanks for the suggestions :D

-Electrix V2- -Electrix V2-

I really like this track. The low end is slightly distracting in some parts but I got used to it halfway through. Sounds like its got some high rate pitch LFO or something and i think it would sound cleaner if you speed up the LFO rate a little if thats the case.

Well done.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Thank You for the tips. Even if I have no idea what you're talking about. Either way, thanks :)

Zone 7 - High-Windy Desert Zone 7 - High-Windy Desert

Really nice track. Well mixed for video game purposes, a bit lower energy than youd expect from a typical audio track but for a game it should fit great.

DreyLand responds:

Hi, thanks a lot for this short review.
I'm glad you like it! :)

F-777 "Dark Dragon Fire" (TwT Remix) F-777 "Dark Dragon Fire" (TwT Remix)

Its alright, but im on a small club speaker system with the bass only slightly enhanced and the sub bass sounds like a rumble, its too loud and overpowers the song.

TwT-Official responds:

Thanks for the review. I think my speakers have some sort of mastering put on them, and automatically quiet down the bass, so I didn't hear what you are talking about when making the track. Next time I will try to listen with my worst speakers and try to fix that. Thank you!