The Best Ever [Techno] The Best Ever [Techno]

Badass mayne. Love it. Have a friend who is the spawn of satan and she always complains about my shitty upbeat rainbow music and this hits the spot perfectly haha. *brofist*

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

OOh man, I love epic orchestral stuff and this is so damn good. I haven't heard nay of your other stuff yet but this was impressive. Release more stuff like this man it's great.

Detonate Detonate

Really great song man. It has energetic dubstep and blippy shit and sounds good. Can't ask for more.

Final Dream [Techno Dream Trance] Final Dream [Techno Dream Trance]

This song is really amazing. GJ man.

[Dubstep] Destroyed [Dubstep] Destroyed

You are right and you are wrong. This is really good sounding and it gets my head nodding. But it's not something I'd remember 10 minutes later. And if you made a full song iyou might not necessarily have come up with something that stays exciting and pumping throughout the whole song so it comes of bland and unmemorable in the end regardless. There's alot of things that needs to sit right for a song to become unique and just wooow and usually you can't even tell what it is when you hear a song like that, or better yet, if you made one. But as I said, it's a cool loop good job man (:

DemonicNobility responds:

I've attempted to produce dubstep before and I do know just how hard it is, and I have a lot of respect for the great dubstep producers there are. However this was meant for the lazy generic side of dubstep full of presets and shit like this. Thanks for the review :)

Alterdub & DeathbringerMusic - Maximum Charge Alterdub & DeathbringerMusic - Maximum Charge

Love it. And on the technical side: clear crisp sound, well mixed and really punchy compression without ever getting over compressed (in my opinion). GJ :)

Acid Rain Acid Rain

This is really damn good man I'm loving this :D It has a very odd mix between a minimal and a very tech sound and the kick is just great (: keep it up bro

Spider Dance Remake Spider Dance Remake

Haha this is great. Well done especially for using stock plugs, good as they are they are sometimes not enough to create a genuine sound in my experience so GJ :D

Demonicity responds:

thanks mate :D
anyway you can create a whole song with just 3xosc if you know sound design good enough :P

Evolve Evolve

I rly like this bro. My only criticism is it could make use of some side chain compression on the leads here and there etc, but that's also my own biggest weakness so no complaints! (: Keep it up.

csx42gaming responds:

I agree tbh... my sidechaining could do with some work. Thanks!

An Unnamed Song An Unnamed Song

I'm giving this a 4 because I really love the music you've created, to me it's really really catchy so good job! Feels a bit like you threw in some happy hardcore elements in it as well which I like:D

Now for the negative part of the review xD It sounds a little muddy at some parts, and during some parts it feels like the dominant frequencies of the instrument is uhm.. I dunno, missplaced. Very sharp mids with almost no bottom and it sounds a little too metalic. You don't get that tight feeling you want that just makes you feel the music in your entire body. I guess this is a little subjective, but with a little different mixing it could be an extremely nice song!

Keep it up man :D

Tygrysek responds:

I admit, I expected the song to be somewhat good, but being idealess feels really terrible (andeveryonesaysimcreative). Eitherway, I'm working to remake this song, attempt at mastering and we will see if I make it better, or will it be still bad. Thanks :D